Phew… that was a long post title. Those of you who do not know what this is about here is the link.
So why did I want to take up this challenge, after a gap of almost 2 years?
- New ideas- The challenge encourages you to think about new topics, uncharted waters or even stuff that we feel is super easy, but might not be for people at large.
- Community- It is a community challenge. Each participating member is encouraged to visit 5 members’ blogs and comment and support their journey.
- New friends- After each blogging challenge I come across someone who has the same writing style and has similar topics of interest.
- Relationships – Our married relationship gets a new topic to talk about. I tell the husband about what I wrote about or what I read today. In turn he suggests new ideas/topic to me.
- Broad Perspective- There are times when we have a closed outlook towards a certain thing, eg gay issues, cross dressing or even superstitions. A post about a topic like these opens a channel of discussion and makes you more aware.
- Empathy- If someone writes about a personal struggle and the reader has also dealt with it, there is a bond that gets formed. This companionship in times of pain is very important, it can pull out out.
- Direction- While the A to Z blogging is really broad but it gives us a boundary to hook ourself onto. I am happy with the tether
Let’s see what this season makes me do. 🙂