Kindly Keep Quiet is a polite version of “SHUT UP YOU MORON”. Well we certainly cant say it to someone’s face so we wrap the stone with the kindly wrapper and use the best of english that we know and make up with stunning phrase.
I usually have to use this at/for:
- cinema halls
- howling kids at malls
- people talking loudly on phone in a public place
- someone shouting at me from the other end of the phone.
- someone talking loudly in the bay
- during a safari
- a temple/church/mosque
- an airplane when you are trying to sleep
- when someone has come to visit you when you are ill.
- people who would want you to reply even when you have a bad throat.
- Arnab Goswami
- Aaj tak
- people who give me unnecessary suggestions for MY life.
- people who pretend to know more about everything.
- people who boast about things they have/own.
Oh boy that is some list I have 😛 Never thought I shall have that many 😉
This post is a past of A-Z Blogging challenge.