Yes I am a Sex and the City fan and thats where I picked this word from. A friend that is also an enemy. Somehow that are nice but still bring you down.
I have a couple [2 to be precise] hence here are the traits:
- They throw buttered stones at you.
- They tell you what the right thing is but in the meanest way possible.
- They draw unusually annoying conclusions out of your statement.
- They are loud and over the top. [Well usually I dont get along with such people]
- You turn competitive when you are with them.
- They ALWAYS have “I told you so” face on.
- When they make a mistake it is not a big deal. God Forbid if you make one, your life is hell.
- They help you and you have good time with them but there is some mistrust between you two.
So, do you have frenemies?
This post is a past of A-Z Blogging challenge.