How hectic can ones social life can get??? I didnt want to party, so I was ferried to the den by my dear friends to get me out of the “mood due to the incidents in the nation”. But they say the things you do on the last day and first day of the year define the year that is going to be. [Bleh] I baked a cake for them 😀 However I was analyzing the things that happened with me/us and I came to following conclusions-
- Pati was not around as he has a sales job and all last days of months are VERY hectic. I wished him on the phone. Conclusion- Pati shall not be around a lot 😦
- We were not at our home. Conclusion- I hope it means that WE shall travel a lot 😀
- The friends were fist fighting just for fun. It was the first time when I experienced the cheapness 😛 Conclusion- The women folk should not be around when men are in that mode. It is scary 😐
- We all got only 4 hours of sleep. Conclusion- There are many more of those around.
- For the first time in a 28 years of my existence on planet earth I forgot to take my towel for a sleepover. Conclusion- Must keep a bag of my stuff at the den.
- We had cold pizza for dinner on the 31st [We ate at 2 am] Conclusion- There are going to be more such dinners 😐 I am not looking forward to it already.
- We ate like hungry pigs at Meghana Biryani. Conclusions- Less of home cooked food in 2013?
- Pati n the other guys played poker. Conclusion- Poker shall continue to haunt me in 2013.
- Pati didnt get a haircut for the n-th week in a row. Conclusion- There shall be less of haircuts in 2013? Yikes
- We met my bestie who had come down from Dilli. Conclusion- I shall get to spend more time with outstation friends 😀
- We didnt have the car that day and we took an auto. Conclusion- There shall be more of hand in hand walks on street 😀 Well not sure if I should be happy about holding hands or worried about safety of both of us at 11 pm?
- We came home to a pile of clothes to be ironed and sink full of dishes to be done. Conclusion- Maid shall continue to ditch me.
- At the end of the day we hugged and talked about the hours that we spent. Conclusion- We shall do it more often. And that makes me look forward to 2013.
Thank you God for small blessings.
Have a safe new year everyone.