Day 25- Marathon Blogging
Since we don’t shy from this extra awesome group of people that I have met through this marathon blogging, why not do a post like this.
- A lot of times I lose the charm of the thing I am doing right now for something new. I give up on it in the middle/towards the end.
- I love Sex and the City series. Judge me or not. It wont matter. 🙂
- I LOVE Salman Khan. Period.
- I hate it when my notebooks are spoilt 😦
- I dont get with people who treat themselves as superior.
- I try not to write off other’s achievements, but you must not lie about them to me.
- If one shares something with me because he/she is in a dark place, I make it my problem and treat it and nurse it. It hurts me when the same person stabs me with deceit.
- I love to write with pencils.
- I always have bottle of candies in the house.
- I drink water from a bottle that is like a sipper. Saves me the effort to get a glass. Its a red bottle that travels with me in the car, to office… from living room to bed room 😀
- I like stories that have strong women characters. The pati gets worried when I start reading such a book.
- I am sucker for food magazines. Just cant get enough.
- I want to make the most out of the time at hand by doing things that I really like. Say answering queries of people on a forum, reading, writing…
- I love Dogs. Cant wait to get one.
- I learnt how to paint my nails a year back [Properly]
- I love sending gifts to people I love. 🙂 Just makes me happy.
- Nothing gives me more pleasure than hearing “Can you make Poha for breakfast, baby?” Well it just makes me smile. [More because it puts me out of the misery to plan what to make]
- I love meeting new people.
- I am friend for keeps. Im a good investment 😉
- I love to pack but hate to unpack. [luggage…not gifts]
*Sigh* guess these should be enough. Would you make a list like this too?? Do let me know if you do. Would Love to read.
And Merry Christmas my lovelies who are reading this 🙂 May you have a wonderful year ahead. This strip from Calvin and Hobbes gives me a lot of comfort.
This post is part of Day 25 of The Marathon Blogging event.