While sitting on the pati’s rocking chair today and “trying” to work, it occurred to me that I have ignored a lot of things along the years.
I turned 28 in 2012 hence 28 things I wish I had learnt sooner came to picture.
- Money today gone tomorrow if very apt. Learn from it.
- They way you treat others should be inversely proportional to the respect they usually get. It shall stun them.
- Grudges are like leaving a bullet in the scar for too long.
- Passion keeps love for life alive. Nothing else.
- It is not shameful to not be the star at school/college. It is the not-acknowledged one that steal your thunder later in life. Its a circle.
- Unless you tell people what you think, they will assume that you are okay with them dealing with things for you.
- Recognize that hours, days, years will never matter when good…
View original post 324 more words