- Friends are the greatest reality checks of one’s life.
- Always keep up with a hobby. [My recent one is to read weird articles]
- Never take drinks from strangers.
- Always trust your instincts.
- Make a meal that touches the heart.
- Help. Unconditionally.
- Love faithfully.
- Remember birthdays.
- Give gifts.
- Gift yourself flowers every weekend.
- Get a shoe, haircut, colour or dress that you JUST adore.
- Believe in God and strength of prayer.
- Smell amazing each day.
- Don’t mess with your meds. [yeah I have to take my thyroid meds everyday of my life]
- If you love/miss someone, call and tell them.
- Keep the kid in you alive.
- Learn to cook a new cuisine.
- Feel beautiful from within.
- Make someone laugh.
- Pretend to not know when someone is embarrassed at work y something.
- Learn the dialogues and sequence of your fav movie.
- If you cant deal with a few situations, leave them. [I cant deal with death, illness and et al.]
- Learn how to file nails and put nail paint properly.
- Keep smiling. It bridges gaps.
- Do things for your loved ones, remember them, pray for their health even if you are not speaking to them.
- Never swear in front of kids.
I tag everyone who reads this post to write a similar post on their blog.
Don’t forget to share the link .