I have always loved this topic.
Here is my take on the GD-
* Be a team player and leader as and when situation arises
* Reason it out, dont just say things off the cuff, it might come back and bite you :biggrin:
* Break the topic in parts and then try to find the meaning
* It is not about how many times you say/talk in the GD, it is about how much impact you make. For the impact you need: statistics, knowledge of the subject, a good pitch and the desperation for the seat in the b school.
* Be assertive and not aggressive
* Listen even if you have fake the interest, look interested.
* Body language counts: don’t slouch on the chair, lean a lil forward while listening, maintain eye contact, no chopping hand signals, no finger pointng, no asking people to shut up :p
* If you have a shock statement, maintain the sanctity of it by quoting the source.
More on PI when I reach office