Here i am writing about presentations….well many of you must be thinking what makes ME of all the people write about them? Am i qualified enough to write about them???
well the answer is..YES! I am well read about the Topic due to the fact that I was a trainer for Soft Skills at PT Education for a year!!
coming on to the mail issue faced by IBSAT Aspirants at PG and otherwise is how to conduct oneself at a Presentation….what tips can be handy….Here is my pick of a few of them:
- Dress well
- Stand Straight
- Face the crowd or look in thin air right above their heads…READ…NOT AT THE CEILING
- when faced with a question….politely respond…but before that…LISTEN
- Do not eat up words..pronounce well.
- do not stoop ur shoulders
- make a brave opening statement..it can e a famous quote or any strong point
- make sure ur slides flow like water..without any hiccups!!
- be a little creative…
- dont put many statements at the slide.
- do not read it all from the slides…any one can do it…
- take good and genuine examples
- quote the sources of the examples
got to rush for a meeting!!!